*NEW* Pumpkin Kah'wa Spice Shea Butter Soap (Seasonal)
Pumpkin Spice and there's everything nice about this soap! Not only does this soap have the benefits of skin nourishing organic pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin puree' but we've also infused ethically sourced Ethiopian coffee (kah'wa) into our latest "seasonal" soap.
This soap can be used on all skin types.
Here are a few benefits of pumpkin, pumpkin seed oil, and coffee:
- Contains fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
- Contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and
boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
- Zinc in pumpkin seeds is beneficial for acne sufferers. Zinc helps control hormone levels and oil production, as well as assists with healing of the skin.
- Coffee may help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- Applying coffee directly to your skin may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines.
Our Pumpkin Kah'wa Spice soap will be available seasonally while supplies last.