Moroccan Ghassoul Clay Shampoo Conditioning Bar
Our Moroccan Ghassoul or Rhassoul clay is from the Atlas mountains of Morocco and has been used for centuries in North Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Some of the benefits of the Ghassoul clay is that it may aid in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin. The blend of organic essential oils of cedarwood Atlas with hints of mint and citrus complement each other perfectly in this shampoo bar.
Used in the hair the Ghassoul clay helps to draw out impurities and toxins, removing product build up, and cleansing hair without stripping it of the natural oils. It nourishes the hair with essential minerals and vitamins, moisturizing and softening the hair while it cleans.
This shampoo bar helps to improve curl definition.
Some of the fabulous ingredients in this moisture rich shampoo conditioning bar are:
- Black Castor oil which gives way to a rich lather and also conditions the scalp and may aid hair growth.
- We've added Amla oil, which may help with protecting your hair from heat damage, photodamage, it contains calcium which promotes healthier hair, reduces hair thinning. It helps enhance hair's natural color and prevents premature graying of hair.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes the scalp. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Wheat germ oil, which is comprised of long-chain fatty acids that give it emollient properties, to relieve dryness and add softness and moisture to your hair.
- Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Shea butter, is excellent for all hair types. It adds moisture and reduces redness and irritation to the scalp.